- Practitioner Range
Metagenics AdrenoTone 60 tablets (20 days)
For Stress Management and Adrenal Support.
Herbs in AdrenoTone have been clinically shown to or traditionally used to:
- Support patients feeling flat and exhausted.1
- Reduce stress-induced physical and mental fatigue.2
- Support adrenal and nervous exhaustion.3,4
- Withania has been shown to reduce plasma cortisol levels via its effects on the adrenal glands, potentially protecting against the negative effects of elevated cortisol levels in chronic stress.5
- Siberian ginseng assists in the management of stress by altering the levels of hormones involved in the stress response and HPA axis.6 As a result, catecholamine levels are preserved and the release of excess catecholamines is reduced.7
- Rhodiola has been shown to improve mental performance in physically stressed and fatigued individuals.8 A double blind, cross-over study examined the effects of rhodiola on fatigue during night shift.9 The study observed levels of mental fatigue, involving complex perceptive and cognitive cerebral functions.10 Significant improvements were noted in all treatment groups within just two weeks (Figure One).11, 12
Free from dairy protein, lactose, eggs, gluten, wheat, nuts, yeast, soy protein and salt. Free from artificial colours, flavours and preservatives.
Not all cautions and contraindications are listed. For full details and references, contact Technical Support.
Adults: Take 1 tablet three times daily with food.
Each tablet contains:
Extracts equivalent to:
Withania somnifera, root dry (Withania) 3.8 g
Eleutherococcus senticosus, root dry (Siberian ginseng) 2.8 g
Glycyrrhiza glabra, root dry (Liquorice) 1.0 g
Rhodiola rosea, root dry (Rhodiola) 1.0 g
Panax ginseng, root dry (Korean ginseng) 281.3 mg
Tyrosine 500 mg
Store below 30 C
To be able to see the prices and purchase from the Practitioner Ranges products you must be an approved Practitioners Club Member (PCM). To become a PCM there are 2 steps.
Step 1 - if you do not already have an account with Netpharmacy please click here to sign up, then;
Step 2 - requires you to complete the consultation form below and one of our pharmacists will review it and approve your PCM access and will link your access to your Netpharmacy account. We will notify you as soon as this is completed.
After approval when visiting the site you will need to login and then you will have access to see the prices of the Practitioner Ranges and have the ability to purchase them.
Practitioner Club Application Form