- Practitioner Range
90 tablets (45 days)
Vitamin C Supplement with Bioflavonoids.
Ingredients in 500-C Methoxyflavone have been shown to or may:
- Assist in reducing severity of allergies and hay fever.1
- Reduce histamine levels.2
- Vitamin C with 500 mg of bioflavonoids.
- Allergies and hay fever: An inverse relationship has been shown between plasma concentrations of vitamin C and histamine. In a review study, vitamin C was shown to significantly reduce histamine levels by destroying the imidole ring of the histamine molecule.3 Excess histamine can irritate the respiratory tract and impair neutrophil chemotaxis, resulting in allergy-like symptoms and weakened immunity.2
- High potency citrus bioflavonoids: 500-C Methoxyflavone contains the citrus bioflavonoids; hesperidin and rutin. Bioflavonoids work with vitamin C to reduce oxidation.4
Free from animal products, dairy protein, lactose, eggs, gluten, wheat, nuts, yeast, soy protein, starches and salt. Free from artificial colours, flavours and preservatives.
Adults: Take 1 tablet twice daily with meals.
Each tablet contains:
Ascorbic acid (Vitamin C) 500 mg
Citrus bioflavonoids extract 500 mg
Store below 30 C
To be able to see the prices and purchase from the Practitioner Ranges products you must be an approved Practitioners Club Member (PCM). To become a PCM there are 2 steps.
Step 1 - if you do not already have an account with Netpharmacy please click here to sign up, then;
Step 2 - requires you to complete the consultation form below and one of our pharmacists will review it and approve your PCM access and will link your access to your Netpharmacy account. We will notify you as soon as this is completed.
After approval when visiting the site you will need to login and then you will have access to see the prices of the Practitioner Ranges and have the ability to purchase them.
Practitioner Club Application Form