The filter element submitted is able to capture 97% of particles, at a pressure drop of 35 Pa. This means that the Large element size reaches a P2 pass rating
There is a very low level of aerobic bacteria and fungi found on the the mask, so the mask can be considered "clean" when it is made.
The test result is a pass. A score of 2 means some materials in the mask still cause cell death, but not enough to be be considered damaging. This means the mask is considered non-cytotoxic.
The filter is able to capture 99.85% of 0.1 um particles created when tested at that flow rate.
The filter is able to capture 99.99902% of 3 um Staph bacteria created when tested at that flow rate.
Its many advantages include
- Superior electrostatic performance for capturing particles.
- Removes noxious gases.
- Inhibits growth of bacteria.
- Made from a renewable resource.
What Is In
- 1xMEO™ Filters
MEO™ natural filter uses scientifically selected wool from sheep specially breed in Wanaka, New Zealand.
To find your MEO™ size measure from your chin to the nape of your neck
- S : 365-425mm
- M : 425-480mm
- L : 480-545mm
Reminder: If you are between two sizes:
- Please choose the bigger size if you want the best breathability
- Please choose the smaller size if you want a snug fit
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.