Planning to fall pregnant? It's not just women who are responsible for a couple's fertility. Menevit is specifically formulated to support sperm health and male fertility, helping increase your chances of conception.
From the makers of Elevit, Australia's Number 1 Pregnancy Multivitamin(1), Menevit is a unique combination of antioxidants including vitamin C, selenium and zinc. Men should ideally take Menevit 3 months prior to planned conception.
- Helps improve your chances of conception, by supporting sperm health and male fertility.
- Menevit is a male fertility supplement that is specifically formulated to help promote sperm health.
- Unique combination of antioxidants including Vitamin C, selenium and zinc.
- From the makers of Elevit, Australia's number 1 pregnancy multivitamin*.
Take one capsule daily with food, preferably for at least 90 days prior to conception. Continue taking Menevit once daily as required or as directed by your healthcare professional.
|Ascorbic Acid (vitamin C) (as Calcium Ascorbate Dihydrate||100mg|
|Zinc (as Zinc sulphate Monohydrate)||25mg|
|D-Alpha-Tocopherol (vitamin E)||400 IU|
|Garlic Oil (equiv. Allium sativum Bulb Fresh 1 g)||333µg|
|Selenium (as Selenomethionine)||26µg|
Store below 25°C (in a cool dry place)
- Always read the label.
- Follow the directions for use.
- Vitamin supplements are not a substitute for a balanced diet.
- This product contains selenium which is toxic in high doses.
- A daily dose of 100µg for adults of selenium from dietary supplements should not be exceeded.
- Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
- Suitable for use by adults only.
- Do not use if cap seal is broken or missing