Manuka Doctor ApiNourish Hydrating Facial Cleanser lets your skin take a break from stress! This refreshing cleanser invigorates skin, keeping it hydrated and deeply cleansed. Plus, it contains natural age defying properties which stimulate collagen formation and reduce wrinkles. Also helps in makeup removal and drawing out oils and impurities from skin. Leaves your skin feeling refreshing and looking radiant!
ApiTherapy is derived from ‘api’ meaning bee in Latin. It is a high performance skincare range with natural ingredients directly extracted from the hive. The scientific expertise of Dr. Sang Mi Han ensures that each skincare formulation is 100% bee friendly, and nature inspired.
Manuka Doctor ApiNourish product range is nature’s face lift as it protects and moisturizes the skin. ApiNourish contains the following activated key ingredients: UMF® 18+ Manuka honey, Purified Bee Venom, Coconut, Vitamin E, Avocado Oil, Olive Oil and Shea Butter. Manuka Honey is clinically proven to reduce inflammation and reduce bacteria while helping to stimulate cell growth and regeneration. Also leaves skin feeling thoroughly moisturized. Purified Bee Venom is the purest extract of bee venom suitable for skincare. It contains plentiful of amino acids, enzymes and peptides for antibiotic acne treatment.
Benefits of Manuka Doctor ApiNourish Hydrating Facial Cleanser:
- Helps to remove makeup, excess oils and impurities
- Promotes refreshed and energized skin
- Reduces appearance of wrinkles
- Provides intense hydration to skin
- Delivers age defying properties
- Stimulates formation of collagen
- Reinforces the natural moisture barrier of skin
Massage onto dry face, neck and décolletage. Rinse off with warm water and a moist cloth. If irritation occurs discontinue use immediately.
Purified Bee Venom (PBV™), Manuka Honey, Rosehip Seed Oil, Blackcurrant Seed Oil, Vitamin E,Monoi Butter, Olive Oil.
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.