Manuka Doctor ApiClear Skin Ease & Repair Gel helps maintain clear skin by eliminating spots! This cooling gel soothes and repairs broken skin. It is non greasy and non sticky so no residue is left on your pillow. The calming gel also targets zits and inhibits growth of bacteria which cause acne and spots.
Manuka Doctor ApiClear Skin Ease & Repair Gel may be combined with the ApiClear Foaming Cleanser for everyday skincare to effectively decrease bacteria.
ApiTherapy is derived from ‘api’ meaning bee in Latin. It is a high performance skincare range with natural ingredients directly extracted from the hive. The scientific expertise of Dr. Sang Mi Han ensures that each skincare formulation is 100% bee friendly, and nature inspired.
Manuka Doctor ApiClear product range targets natural antibiotic acne therapy. Provides an all clear skin surface by decreasing the bacteria and improving spots and marks. ApiClear contains the following activated key ingredients: UMF® 18+ Manuka honey, Purified Bee Venom and Propolis. Manuka Honey is clinically proven to reduce inflammation and reduce bacteria while helping to stimulate cell growth and regeneration. Also leaves skin feeling thoroughly moisturized. Propolis is beneficial for decreasing appearance of blemishes, spots and scars. It is scientifically proven to stop bacterial growth causing acne. Purified Bee Venom is the purest extract of bee venom suitable for skincare. It contains plentiful of amino acids, enzymes and peptides for antibiotic acne treatment.
Benefits of Manuka Doctor ApiClear Skin Ease & Repair Gel:
- Clears skin
- Has a cooling and calming effect on skin
- Contains anti ageing properties
- Supports repair and renewal of damaged skin
- Stimulates cell regeneration
- Helps to mask blemishes
- Helps to reduce scars and wrinkles
Use as directed.
Activated Key Ingredients:
Purified Bee Venom, UMF® 18+ Manuka honey and Propolis.
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.