Manuka Doctor ApiClear Blemish Cream is a lightweight grease free cream to help manage blemishes. This cooling creaming contains a topical antiseptic solution to aid skin repair. It reduces bacteria on skin and minimizes scarring. This natural blemish cream may be combined with the ApiClear Foaming Cleanser for everyday skincare to effectively decrease bacteria which is the culprit behind acne and spots.
ApiTherapy is derived from ‘api’ meaning bee in Latin. It is a high performance skincare range with natural ingredients directly extracted from the hive. The scientific expertise of Dr. Sang Mi Han ensures that each skincare formulation is 100% bee friendly, and nature inspired.
Manuka Doctor ApiClear product range targets natural antibiotic acne therapy. Provides an all clear skin surface by decreasing the bacteria and improving spots and marks. ApiClear contains the following activated key ingredients: UMF® 18+ Manuka honey, Purified Bee Venom and Propolis. Manuka Honey is clinically proven to reduce inflammation and reduce bacteria while helping to stimulate cell growth and regeneration. Also leaves skin feeling thoroughly moisturized. Propolis is beneficial for decreasing appearance of blemishes, spots and scars. It is scientifically proven to stop bacterial growth causing acne. Purified Bee Venom is the purest extract of bee venom suitable for skincare. It contains plentiful of amino acids, enzymes and peptides for antibiotic acne treatment.
Benefits of Manuka Doctor ApiClear Blemish Cream:
- Reduces bacteria
- Minimizes scarring
- Contains anti ageing properties
- Helps to reduce appearance of scars and wrinkles
- Supports repair and renewal of damaged skin
- Stimulates cell regeneration
- Helps to mask blemishes
Use as directed
PRODUCT FACTS Activated Key Ingredients: Purified Bee Venom, UMF® 18+ Manuka honey and Propolis.
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.