* A unique herbal blend to support the musco-skeletal system
* Antioxidant-rich formula to support liver function
* May support digestion and assimilation of nutrients
* Supports inflammation and brain health
M&R Essentials Turmeric Plus is a herbal blend supplement that is aimed to support your joint function and digestive system. Among other things, Turmeric Plus contains turmeric root, also known as curcuma longa, and rosemary, also known as Rosmarinus officinalis. These are both popular antioxidants that support the musco-skeletal system, made up from the skeleton, muscles, cartilage, tendons, ligaments and joints to provide stability to your body. M&R Essentials Turmeric Plus also contains black pepper, piper nigrum, and ginger, zinginber officinale. These, along with the rosemary aid the circulatory system which is vital to deliver these helpful herbs to places they can be of use.
Turmeric is well-known for having a range of health benefits in the human body. It is known for relieving joint pain, aiding digestion and even used to support depression. Turmeric is recorded to reduce joint pain by aiding inflammation and stiffness in joints. It increases intestinal flora which helps aid in the digestive process and support a healthy gut. Turmeric in New Zealand can often only be found as a powdered spice. While this still has benefits, it is not the best way to support your body. This is where M&R Essentials Turmeric Plus comes into the picture. It is a herbal blend that is designed to help with exactly these issues. It is not only a rich source of turmeric but also contains other herbs that work together to support your body in the best possible way.
M&R Essentials Turmeric Plus is also important for optimal liver function. Turmeric is recorded to support healthy liver tissue and fast liver metabolism. This is important to keep your body healthy and functioning efficiently. Another of its benefits is its effect on circulation. Turmeric improves blood circulation which helps with feeling bloated and lethargic after meals as well as remedying menstrual cramps. M&R Essentials Turmeric Plus is manufactured in a GMP certified plant, which means it is manufactured using good, safe practices that adhere with the requirements set by agricultural, laboratory and clinical legislation.
DIRECTIONS AND PRECAUTIONS
Adults and children 12 years or older: Take 1 capsule daily with a meal or as directed by your healthcare professional. Take 15 minutes before a meal. Expect yellow stools.
- If you are pregnant or lactating or have any history of liver, gallbladder or gastrointestinal problems, please consult a healthcare professional prior to use
- Always read the label. Use only as directed
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children
- Do not use if seal under cap is damaged or missing
Per 1 capsule serve:
- Turmeric root (Curcuma longa) 500 mg
- Rosemary Herb (Rosmarinus officinalis) 80 mg
- Ginger Root (Zingiber officinale) 80 mg
- Black Pepper (Piper nigrum) 50 mg
Other ingredients: Nil. Gelatine capsule.