* Bio-available, liquid mineral concentrate with up to 72 naturally occurring trace elements
* Providing 100% of the recommended daily allowance (RDA) for many essential minerals
* Economical and flexible dosage form for children and adults
M&R Essentials Pure Essential Minerals is a liquid mineral supplement designed to nourish the body by providing it with minerals it might otherwise be lacking. It contains 100% of the recommended daily intake for zinc, selenium, manganese, chromium, boron, molybdenum, magnesium and sulphate. This formula is particularly important as it contains these minerals in their ionic form which is soluble and most easily received by our bodies. On top of this, M&R Essentials Pure Essential Minerals also contains concentrated mineral drops sourced directly from The Dead Sea in Jordan. These have been recorded to contain up to 72 trace elements, most of which people will often struggle to fit into their daily diet.
Each of the vast range of minerals and trace elements out there come with their own list of benefits for the body, so many so that to list them here would be a waste of ink. Put simply, they are essential to support our bodies and help them function to their potential. However, there are certain factors that make it hard to access all these benefits, leading to a concerning frequency of mineral deficiencies. One of these factors is that mass farming tends to use synthetic fertilisers as opposed to natural ones. These contain few macro-minerals vital to food growth which leads to few of the micro-minerals vital to human health. Another issue is the pollution from industrialisation in modern society. These can cause an accumulation of toxic metals within our bodies which can weaken mineral absorption in the body. Moreover, people often sacrifice their wellbeing to take cheaper supplements. But with cheaper price comes poorer quality. Mineral supplements that are non-ionic or synthetic absorb poorly and can upset with the equilibrium of minerals within your body, ultimately hindering instead of helping.
M&R Essentials Pure Essential Minerals combats this last factor very well. It is pure, natural and in ionic form, the form that is easiest absorbed into the body. Its flexible dosing and natural sourcing make it suitable for the entire family. Better than that, it doesn’t have a strong flavour so goes down easily when mixed in a glass of water. With only 2mL of M&R Essentials Pure Essential Minerals requiring all the necessary minerals and trace elements, it is an affordable way to nourish your body.
DIRECTIONS AND PRECAUTIONS
Suggested Use: Using the Opti-Dose measured dropper, take 2ml daily in water or juice, or as directed by your health professional.
- Always read the label and use as directed
- If you are pregnant, nursing, or taking any medications, consult your health practitioner before use
- If any adverse reactions occur, immediately stop using this product and consult your health practitioner
- If seal cap is damaged or missing do not use
Per 2ml Serve:
Servings Per Bottle: 30
- Magnesium ( DSM) 25mg
- Zinc ( Zinc Chloride ) 15mg
- Selenium ( Sodium Selenate) 70mcg
- Manganese ( Manganese Gluconate) 2mg
- Chromium ( Chromium Chloride) 120mcg
- Molybdenum ( Sodium Molybdate) 75mcg
- Chloride ( Dsm and Zinc) 108mg
- Boron ( Sodium Borate and DSM) 3mg
Other ingredients: Purified Water, Dead Sea Minerals ( DSM), Citric Acid, Potassium Benzoate (less than 0.1%).
Vegetarian formulaDIETARY SUPPLEMENT
Supplementary to a balanced diet.