WHAT CAUSES GUT HEALTH IMBALANCE?
Antibiotics are a big contributing factor that lead to poor gut health. But what about those of us that haven't taken antibiotics for a long time, what are the things that cause an imbalance?
- a lack of diversity in whole foods and dependence on processed convenience foods in our diets
- a lack of prebiotics in our diet
- drinking too much alcohol
- lack of exercise
- not getting enough sleep
- high levels of stress
HOW CAN YOU RETURN YOUR GUT HEALTH TO A GOOD BALANCE?
Firstly take a look at your diet and ensure that you are eating plenty of whole foods (organic where possible) and reduce your intake of processed and packaged foods. This will kick start your gut health balance, however it is very difficult to get enough prebiotics strains and probiotic strains from food alone, unless you are prepared to rigorously study your food choices and add a whole bunch of fermented foods into the mix so that is why its helpful to use a good quality probiotic.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Adults: Take 1 capsule daily.
Supplementary to a balanced diet
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children
- If symptoms persist see your health professional
- Do not use if seal under cap is damaged or missing Ingredients
Serving Size: 1 Capsules (450mg)
Probiotic Blend 50 Billion CFU
- Bifidobacterium lactis
- Bifidobacterium longum
- Bifidobacterium breve
- Lactobacillus acidophilus
- Lactobacillus bulgaricus
- Lactobacillus casei
- Lactobacillus gasseri
- Lactobacillus plantarum
- Lactobacillus rhamnosus
- Streptococcus thermophilus
Other ingredients: Stomach acid stable vegetable capsule that remains intact until it reaches the intestines, where optimum absorption occurs.