M&R Essentials Certified Hemp Seed oil is pressed from the seeds of the hemp plant (Cannabis sativa). This cold pressed, unrefined hemp oil has a light texture and subtle fragrance which makes it perfect for blending with other M&R essential oils.
M&R Essentials Certified Organic Hempseed oil is a cold pressed, unrefined oil which has a light texture and subtle fragrance. The EFA profile of hempseed oil accounts for its wide spread applications to health in particular its anti-inflammatory properties which have shown to benefit inflamed, irritated, dull and dehydrated skin.
- Improving skin conditions such as Eczema, dermatitis, Psoriasis and acne.
- EFAs are vital for mental development, maintenance and cognition. Hemp seed oil can increase energy, improve mood and mental abilities.
- The Essential Fatty acids in hemp seed oil assist in maintain the integrity of the vascular system thereby reducing cell wall damage, calcification and eventual atherosclerosis.
- The Essential Fatty acids in hemp seed oil improve the elasticity of arties and veins thereby maintain blood pressure and also maintaining a health cholesterol profile.
- Reducing pain and swelling from Arthritis, Osteoporosis and rheumatoid arthritis
- Can assist with premenstrual syndrome.
- Useful in treating degenerative diseases.
- Enhances immune functions.
- super omega-3(SDA) which is useful in metabolizing fat
- Increase energy and optimize physical
Store below 30˚C, away from direct sunlight
Directions for Use
Apply topically morning and night. Suitable for all skin types