Lora-tabs (loratadine 10mg) are used for the relief of symptoms associated with perennial and seasonal allergic rhinitis (hayfever), such as sneezing, nasal discharge and itching, as well as itching and burning of the eyes. Lora-tabs are also used for the relief of symptoms and signs of chronic urticaria (hives) and other allergic skin disorders.
Adults and children over 12 years: Take One tablet daily. Children 2-12 years over 30kg: Take one tablet daily. Children 2-12 years under 30kg: Half a tablet daily (5mg).
Do not exceed the recommended dosage. Although this medicine does not cause drowsiness in most people, some people may be affected and should take care while driving/operating heavy machinery. Check with your doctor if you have liver disease.
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
I have very mild hayfever, just a slightly runny nose. I found that these tablets stopped my nose from running until early afternoon and then they stopped working. Would not repurchase.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.