Lomide Eye Drops are used to treat seasonal allergic conjunctivitis (hayfever), an allergic condition of the eye that is commonly caused by pollens and other agents that produce an allergic response in the eye.
seasonal allergic conjunctivitis (hayfever) normally occurs in line with seasonal increases in pollen.
Lomide eye drops may also be used to treat a severe allergic condition knowns as vernal keratoconjunctivitis, that is associated with redness, itching , pain and swelling in or around the eyes and eyelids.
Lomide is a mast cell stabiliser which prevents the mast cells from stimulating an allergic reaction.
Using Lomide shortly before expected allergy seasons assists in reducing the symptoms associated with eye allergies.
DirectionsUse one drop in the eye(s) 4 times daily. Dosing with Lomide should commence before known allergy season starts.
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.