Lifestream Natural Vitamin C 220 Capsules
Lifestream Natural Vitamin C is sourced from acerola berries that are certified organic. Being a very rich source of natural vitamin C, acerola berries contribute immensely to make the health formula unique. It is the natural alternative to typical vitamin C supplement foods, which contain synthetic ascorbic acid.
Why Lifestream Natural Vitamin C Is Unique
Most of the vitamin C supplements in the market are produced artificially from corn glucose. The production of such supplements involves using chemical and fermentation processes. Lifestream Natural Vitamin C is produced from certified organic acerola berries using natural production processes.
- Acerola berries in Lifestream Natural Vitamin C are sourced from organic orchards in Brazil.
- It contains 100% natural vitamin C.
- It is certified organic.
- It does not contain genetically engineered products.
- Owing to organic processes and careful handling, the nutritional benefits are intact.
- It does not contain artificial additives and Chinese ascorbic acid.
- It is a perfect supplement for vegetarians and vegans.
- It can be consumed by all above 7 years of age.
- Being a rich antioxidant, Lifestream Natural Vitamin C fights free radicals and prevents damage caused by them.
- Vitamin C is a stress buster.
- It promotes healthy capillaries.
- It improves immunity.
- It is highly recommended for chills and winter ills.
- It aids in collagen production and maintains suppleness and elasticity of the skin thereby promoting skin health.
- The health supplement aids in healing of wounds.
- It makes your gums healthy.
Adults: Take 1 capsule once or twice daily (or more if required) Children (7-12 years): Take 1 capsule daily (in order to avoid the choking hazard, capsule contents can be sprinkled on food for young children)
|Each capsule contains:|
Malpighia glabra (Acerola) standardised extract equivalent to fresh fruit
containing natural ascorbic acid (vitamin C)
Also contains organic tapioca starch and vegetarian hypromellose capsule (not certified organic)
If symptoms persist, see your healthcare practitioner. Not to be used in children under 2 years of age without medical advice. Always read the label and use only as directed. Lifestream Natural Vitamin C is available from your local health store and pharmacy.