The Benefits of taking Lifestream Natural Calcium daily
• Builds strong healthy bones and nails
• Helps to support bone density and strength as you age
• Supports skeletal strength and posture of the spine
• Strengthens and builds strong healthy teeth
• Lessens the physical and emotional experience of PMS
Lifestream Natural Calcium is the highest quality calcium available:
• The only calcium supplement that is Certified Organic
• Highly absorbed & well utilised by the body – right into the bones
• 100% Dairy-Free, G.E. Free, Animal Free, Vegetarian and Gluten Free
• Contains magnesium, zinc, boron, selenium, phosphorous - naturally
• Contains NO Hydroxyapatite (crushed cow bone)
• Contains NO animal products or by-products
• Contains NO preservatives or synthetic additives
• Very rich in calcium and contains trace minerals - naturally
• Available in easy-to-swallow capsules* or almost tasteless powder
• Not synthetically produced or made from chalk
• A complete & natural calcium food
Is Lifestream Natural Calcium well absorbed?
YES. This is due to 3 unique and special aspects:
1. Lifestream Natural Calcium has a unique porous 'honeycomb-like' structure which reacts particularly well in the digestive system and gives it extraordinary absorption properties.
2. A Lifestream Natural Calcium molecule has a very large surface area. This allows faster solubilization and rapid ionisation of the calcium. Increased surface area means more reactive surfaces and better absorption.
3. Lifestream Natural Calcium contains magnesium, boron, selenium, phosphorus, zinc, copper and iodine in a perfect natural food blend made by Mother Nature.
- Adults 16+: 1/2 - 3/4 teaspoon of powder daily.
- Pregnant or Breastfeeding Mothers: 3/4 - 1 &1/4 teaspoons of powder daily.
- Teenagers 12-15yrs: 1/2 - 1 teaspoon daily
- Children 1-11yrs: 1/4 - 1/2 teaspoon of powder daily.
Lifestream Natural Calcium powder can be sprinkled onto food (just prior to serving) and can be mixed with juices.
100% Premium Lithothamnium calcareum sea-vegetable
Calcium is one of the most essential and important minerals in our body. It is also the most abundant, with 99% being deposited in our bones, teeth and nails. Calcium is also used by almost every cell in the body including the heart, nerves and muscles and is relied on by the body for the development and maintenance of bone structure. It is essential if you are interested in remaining healthy. Although we imagine our bones are permanent, they are actually being constantly eroded throughout our life and replaced with new bone tissue. In fact, our entire skeleton is renewed approximately every 7 years! If we do not consume enough calcium in our diet, our body takes the necessary calcium straight from our bones to use for other essential functions. This can result in brittle or porous bones, broken bones, low bone density and weakness -especially in later life. To ensure we maintain excellent bone health, it is essential we receive sufficient quantities of calcium every day. It is even more important to ensure that the body can absorb and utilise the calcium it is given. Food researchers and scientific literature have long concluded that natural food complexed calcium is “the most suitable form of calcium for long-term use”. Naturally occurring calcium from food is far superior to non-food calcium and most of the best sources of minerals are from natural plant or vegetable foods. However, calcium is high in only a very limited