Lifestream Bowel Biotics Fibre + Enzymes is a unique natural fibre formula with enzymes, herbs, prebiotics and probiotics to support digestion and bowel health. It contains natural psyllium husks to aid regular bowel movements and digestive enzymes to help break down food to support digestion. When used as part of a healthy diet made up of a variety of foods:
- Supports bowel health and regularity
- Supports digestion and the nutrient absorption process
- Provides prebiotics and probiotics
|Psyllium husks (Plantago ovata forsk)||64%|
|Enzymes (protease, betain HCI, papain, bromelain)|
|Probiotic cultures (Lactobacillus bulgaricus, Lactobacillus plantarum, Bifidobacterium bifidum, Lactobacillus rhamnosus, Lactobacillus acidophilus)|
Adults: 2 rounded teaspoons (5g), 1-2 times daily
Children 6-12 years: 1 rounded teaspoon (2.5g), 1-2 times daily
Mix into large glass of water or juice, stir well and consume immediately. Follow with another glass of water or juice. Increase water intake while taking additional dietary fibre. Best taken ½ hour before or after food.
It is recommended to start with a low dose and build up gradually to suit.
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.