Lifestream Advanced ProBiotic
Lifestream Advanced Probiotics is one of the best supplements for your health as it promotes digestion and improves immunity. Probiotics have an important role to play in keeping you healthy.
There are over 500 different strains of bacteria in your gastrointestinal tract out of which some are good and some are bad. Good bacteria, which outnumber bad bacteria, play a major role in maintaining your health. Striking a balance between both the good and bad bacteria is important for your health. Taking probiotics helps because they contain good bacteria, which support your system when bad bacteria tend to multiply.
Why Should You Take Probiotics
Today’s lifestyle is so demanding that it poses many health threats at physical and psychological levels. Stress rules the day and to worsen the condition, we find the market flooded with foods and drugs that contain harmful chemicals in various forms. Except for those who are conscious about their food habits, we find many fall prey to processed foods and unhealthy snacks. Such pathetic lifestyle leads to the growth of unhealthy bacteria in the gastrointestinal tract causing various health conditions.
With a proper lifestyle, the immune system should develop as you age. On the contrary, owing to various environmental factors and diet that lacks essential nutrients and vitamins, the balance of good and bad bacteria in the intestinal tract is disturbed. This necessitates intake of probiotics. Dysbiosis, a condition that disrupts the essential microflora can be caused owing to the following conditions.
- Unhealthy diet
- Stressed lifestyle
- Travel related causes such as change of water and food
- Hormonal changes caused during puberty, menstrual cycles, pregnancy and menopause
- Illness and infections
- Inflammatory bowel diseases such as ulcerative colitis, Crohn’s disease and diverticulitis
- Antibiotics and steroids
How Lifestream Advanced Probiotic Works
Lifestream Advanced Probiotic contains 14 strains of probiotics that promote healthy functioning of your digestive system. The 14 strains of bacteria in the formula consist of five main genus types namely lactobacillus, lactococcus, streptococcus, bacillus and bifidobacterium.
These probiotics support the good bacteria living in the gastrointestinal tract thereby helping with the process of digestion and elimination of waste. Since proper functioning of digestive system is taken care of, your immunity level improves.
Why Lifestream Advanced ProBiotic Is Unique
Lifestream Advanced ProBiotic was formulated by a team of experts in United Kingdom and was tested by accredited microbiological and analytical laboratories.
The formula ensures you have the perfect level of good bacteria in your body to keep you going.
- It contains 14 strains of good bacteria, which are crucial to your health.
- Each capsule contains 2 billion beneficial microorganisms and their effect lasts through out their shelf life.
- It helps to maintain your gut’s microflora, which plays an influential role in the overall development of your mucosal immune system.
- Unlike other products, Lifestream Advanced Probiotics retains the beneficial effect throughout the product’s shelf life. Most of the other probiotic capsules are stable at the beginning whereas this unique formula has live bacteria present constantly to get the most out of it.
- Since Lifestream Advanced ProBiotic is micro-encapsulated, its survival through low pH levels is ensured.
- Freeze-drying process involved in the fermentation of the probiotic bacteria helps with easy storage facilities. You need not refrigerate the formula; it should be kept out of sunlight at room temperature (under 25 degree C).
Directions For Use
For adults: 1-2 capsules with food. You can have once or twice a day.
Children between 6 and 12 years: Half the adult dose.
For those on antibiotics, four capsules a day are recommended. It is suggested to maintain an interval between antibiotic and capsule intake. It is also suggested to continue taking probiotics for at least 2 weeks after completing antibiotic course.
Ingredients: Each capsule contains:
minimum of 2 billion probiotic microorganisms per capsule:
Bacillus subtillus PXN 21, Bifiobacterium bifidum PXN 23, Bifiobacterium breve PXN 25, Bifiobacterium infantis PXN 27, Bifiobacterium longum PXN 30, Lactobacillus acidophilus PXN 35, Lactobacillus delbrueckeii ssp. bulgaricus PXN 39, Lactobacillus casei PXN 37, Lactobacillus plantarum PXN 47, Lactobacillus rhamnosus PXN 54, Lactobacillus helveticus PXN 45, Lactobacillus salivarius PXN 57, Lactococcus lactis ssp. lactis PXN 63, Streptococcus thermophilus PXN 66.
Also Contains: GE Free Maltodextrin, vegetarian Magnesium Stearate, hypromellose vegetarian capsule.
Lifestream Advanced ProBiotic is safe for pregnant women as it contains only naturally occurring beneficial microorganisms. These organisms have been proved to be safe for pregnant women. However, it is recommended to seek the advice of your physician regarding probiotic intake if you are pregnant.
The presence of soya and milk products in the formula is at a level that does not affect those who are lactose intolerant. If you experience any such symptoms, it is suggested to visit your physician. It is also recommended to read the label and use the product strictly as directed.