Retail Price: NZ$22.99
Licener Anti-Lice Shampoo 100ml
Licener is an easy to use head lice shampoo that kills head lice and their eggs in one single application of 10 minutes, with no combing required to be effective. Licener has been clinically tested on children suffering from head lice. It has also been dermatologically tested and is gentle on the skin and hair with little odour.
Licener works in a single treatment in just 10 minutes.
The active ingredient in Licener is the natural Neem-extract, originating from the Neem tree. When applied according to the directions the extract covers, immobilises and suffocates lice causing them to die. It also penetrates tiny openings at the top of the eggs called aeropyles (breathing holes) blocking the oxygen flow which causes the carbon dioxide to build up and the nits suffocate and die. The Neem extract also breaks down the protective shell of the (eggs) nits. In this way Licener kills both the lice and nits in a single treatment.
STEP 1: Apply Licener shampoo to dry hair.
Use sufficient shampoo to cover all of the hair. Depending on the length of hair one entire bottle of Licener may be required per person. Massage Licener shampoo well into the hair and cover all hair from the scalp to the tips and then leave it in the hair for 10 minutes. If a number of family members have head lice you should try to treat them all on the same day with Licener in order to prevent new infestations.
STEP 2: Rinse out the Licener shampoo.
Rinse the shampoo from the hair thoroughly using lukewarm water. Avoid getting shampoo in the eyes, as like all other shampoo this can lead to irritation of the eyes. It is not necessary to wash the hair with a normal shampoo after treatment with Licener.
Neem-Extract, Aqua, Polyglyceryl-3 Caprate, Cocamidopropyl Betanine, Glyceryl Laurate, Glycerin, Lauryl Glucoside, Dicaprylyl Ether, Lauryl Alcohol, Benzoic Acid, Sorbic Acid, Dimethyl Glutarate and Dimethyl Adipate.
- Licener is suitable for adults and children from 2 years of age. No research has been done with Licener on children under the age of two.
- Licener should not be used if the person is allergic to any of the ingredients contained in Licener.
- Licener can cause slight eye irritation like any shampoo. Avoid contact with eyes, in case of contact rinse eyes thoroughly with water.
- In case of sensitive or allergic reaction or any other undesirable effect, discontinue use and consult your doctor.
- Do not use if pregnant or likely to become pregnant.
- Please store between 5ºC and 25ºC.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- For external use only, not to be taken.
- Do not use after the expiry date, see back label on bottle.