Lemsip Chesty Cough Medicine Linctus provides temporary relief of congested chesty coughs.
- Medicated Relief
- Helps loosen chest congestion
Adults and Children 12 years and over: 20 mL per dose, 3 or 4 times daily as required.
Children 6-12 years: 10 mL per dose, 3 or 4 times daily as required.
Each 5 mL dose of oral liquid contains Guaifenesin B.P. 50 mg in a base containing Sucrose (Sugar) EP., Glycerol EP., Lemon Oil (Terpene Free) B.P., and Sodium Benzoate EP. 8.45 mg.
Store below 30°C
MAXIMUM 4 DOSES IN 24 HOURS.
- Do not use in children under 6 years.
- Do not use if cap seal is broken or missing. Keep out of reach of children.
- Consult a healthcare professional before using in children aged 6 years and over.
- Do not take if pregnant or breast feeding unless recommended by a healthcare professional.
- Do not take if you suffer from porphyria.
- Do not use with a cough suppressant.
Consult a doctor/pharmacist before using with other medicines intended to treat the common cold. If symptoms persist consult your doctor.
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.