Kolorex® Intimate Wash is a gentle soap free formulation of natural ingredients suitable for daily use.
It is designed to cleanse, freshen and prevent irritation in intimate areas, especially when micro-flora are out of balance. Most soaps are very alkaline and wash away our skin's protective acid shield. Kolorex® Intimate Wash is formulated, with lactic acid, to a natural and healthy pH of 4.5.
Kolorex® Intimate Wash contains the scientifically studied herbal extract Kolorex® Horopito for micro-flora balance along with aloe vera to soothe, replenish and condition. Kolorex® Intimate Wash is recommended for use in conjunction with Kolorex Intimate Care Cream or for daily use.
Wate, Sodium lauryl glucose carboxylate (corn and coconut derived), Coco glucoside (coconut and fruit sugar derived), Sodium magnesium silicate (silicate clay), Vegetable glycerine, Dehydroacetic acid and benzyl alcohol, Lactic acid, Kolorex® Horopito (pseudowintera colorata) leaf extract and Olive (Olea europaea) oil, Xanthan gum, Lemon tea tree (Leptospermum petersonii) leaf oil, Tea tree (Melaleuca alternifolia) leaf oil, Aloe vera (Aloe barbadensis) leaf extract (200:1)
FREE FROM: Synthetic Preservatives, Mineral Oils, Synthetic Fragrances, Animal Products, Parabens, SLS/SLES
Apply by hand or sponge while showering. Rinse well with water.
- For external use only.
- The cleansing extracts may cause a brief sensation of warmth upon application.
- Do not use this product if you have known sensitivity to any of the ingredients.
- Discontinue use if irritation occurs.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
Prior to use, apply on a small area (inner wrist) and wait a minimum of 24 hours.
If your skin reacts with discomfort or irritation do not use this product.
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.