Kiwiherb Organic Herbal Chest Syrup with Manuka Honey is a great tasting syrup suitable for the whole family. Containing herbs traditionally used to support the health of the respiratory tract & relieve coughs - Marshmallow root, Mullein, White Horehound and Elecampane - and naturally sweetened with Manuka Honey.
- Traditionally used to relieve coughs and support respiratory health
- Great tasting syrup
- Suitable for the whole family
- Certified organic formula
No artificial flavours, sweeteners, preservatives or colours are used in this product.
Adults: 5 -10ml
Children 6-12yrs: 2 - 5ml
Children 2-6yrs: 1 - 2
Infants under 2yrs: 5 - 10 drops. (For infants & children Children's Chest Syrup is also recommended)
Adults and Children over 6: Take up to 5 times daily. Children under 6: Take up to 3 times daily
Dilute in 30ml of water or juice and drink immediately.
Follow with a glass of water if necessary.
If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner. Use only as directed. Always read the label. We recommend consulting a medical herbalist prior to taking this product during pregnancy.
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.