Kiwiherb Manuka Oil (NZ Tea Tree Oil) is premium 100% pure essential oil steam distilled from the leaves of New Zealand grown Manuka, also known as New Zealand Tea-Tree. Various parts of Manuka were used traditionally by Maori as topical applications for wounds, cuts, sores and skin diseases, and this traditional use has been validated in recent years with significant antimicrobial & anti-fungal activity being demonstrated for this essential oil.
- 100% natural
- Gentle on the skin
- For external use only
- Natural Skincare
- Natural Anti-bacterial
Manuka essential oil (pure steam distilled).
Contains no artificial colours, fragrances or preservatives.
Apply 2 - 3 drops to the skin.
2 - 3 times daily.
May be added to a base cream. Dilute 1:20 in tepid water as an antiseptic wash.
For external use only – not to be taken internally.
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.