Kiwiherb DermaCare Cream is natural support to hydrate and moisturise dry skin conditions such as psoriasis. A unique combination of three active ingredients traditionally used to help skin problems – Burdock root, Poroporo herb and Kawakawa leaf. Poroporo contains the steroidal saponin, solasonine, which is used commercially as a precursor for the production of complex steroidal compounds. A poultice or juice application of Kawakawa were used by Maori for a variety of skin conditions, and Burdock root has been used for centuries in many different cultures for a variety of skin conditions.
- High potency herbal formula formulated for for dry skin conditions
- Soothes and protects dry, rough and scaly skin
- Promotes healing
- Gentle enough for use on sensitive areas
- Suitable for all ages
Kawakawa leaf extract
Poroporo leaf extract
Burdock root extract.
Contains no parabens, petrochemicals, artificial colours or fragrances. Contains <1% alcohol.
Apply to the affected area 2-3 times daily.
Apply sparingly (initially) to infants and young children.
Use more frequently if required.
For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes, & mucous membranes. For those prone to hypersensitivity reactions or with sensitive skin, patch test before full application.
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
This cream has a medicinal though not unpleasant smell. It is soothing and feels good on the skin. I use it on my face and hands for dry patches and despite having a green tinge it goes on clear and feels nice.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.