Kiwiherb Children's Echinature Liquid is the essential immune product for children, made from premium certified organic Echinacea root, in a base of organic apple juice with natural orange flavour.
Being in a convenient liquid form, Children's Echinature is great for children who can't swallow tablets, and it also allows for greater dosage flexibility.
Kiwiherb Children’s Echinature is made from premium organic Echinacea root grown in the beautiful Canterbury Plains of New Zealand.
- Helps maintain healthy immune function
- Symptomatic relief of recurrent upper respiratory tract infections
- May reduce the severity and duration of colds
- Convenient liquid formulation
- Great orange taste
- Certified organic
Echinacea purpurea root (organic) 400mg / 2ml.
In a base of organic apple juice concentrate with natural orange oil flavour.
Contains no artificial colours, flavours, sweeteners or preservatives, gluten, yeast or dairy derivatives. Contains less than 0.5 % ethanol.
Children 2-5yrs: 1 - 2ml;
Children 6-12yrs: 2 - 4ml;
Adults: 4 – 10ml (or use Echinature);
Maintenance Dose: Take once daily.
During risk times: Take 2 - 4 times daily.
Dilute in 30ml of water or juice and drink immediately.
Follow with a glass of water if necessary.
If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner. Use only as directed. Always read the label. Not to be used in children under 2 years old without health professional advice. Those allergic to Asteraceae family plants (e.g. chamomile, artichokes, daisies) should take care when taking Echinacea due to possible allergic reaction. Temporary harmless tingling in the mouth may occur immediately after taking as a natural effect of high quality Echinacea – this is normal and indicative of the quality & potency of Echinacea.
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.