Kiwiherb Children's Chest Syrup is a delicious tasting, certified organic formula specifically designed for children 0-12 years old. This formulation contains herbs traditionally used for the relief of coughs and to help ease catarrh of the upper respiratory tract.
Contains certified organic Mullein, Hyssop, Thyme and Marshmallow root – herbs with a long history of traditional use for supporting respiratory health. Naturally sweetened with Manuka honey.
- Traditional cough relief
- May support respiratory health
- Specially formulated for children 0 - 12 years
- Great tasting syrup
- Certified organic formula
- Mullein (organic) 25mg/ml
- Hyssop (organic) 20mg/ml
- Thyme (organic) 33mg/ml
- Marshmallow (organic) 12mg/ml
In a base of organic Manuka honey, apple juice concentrate, apple cider vinegar, vegetable glycerine, natural orange & lemon flavour.
Contains a small amount of ethanol (4.3%). Contains sugars as honey. Contains no artificial colours, flavours, sweeteners or preservatives, gluten, yeast or dairy derivatives.
Infants under 1yr: 2 - 10 drops (0.1 - 0.5ml);
Children 1-2 yrs 10 - 20 drops (0.5 - 1ml);
Children 3-5yrs: 1 - 4ml;
Children 6-12yrs: 4 - 8ml.
Take 2 – 5 times daily.
Dilute in 30ml water or juice and drink immediately.
Follow with a glass of water if necessary.
If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner. Use only as directed. Always read the label. We recommend consulting a medical herbalist prior to taking this product during pregnancy.
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.