Karen Murrell Lipstick Orchid Bloom
“This mysterious yet alluring new colour, inspired by Karen's guilty pleasure Slipper Orchids, combines subtle tones of warm coffee brown with a dash of lip-warming blush pink.”
All natural ingredients, long-lasting, a creamy and smooth application. Nourishing for lips. Biodegradable packaging (PLA).
Candelilla (Euphorbia cerifera)
The candelilla plant grows in the semi-arid environment of northern Mexico. Plants growing in the hottest and driest areas produce a protective covering, which yields a hard vegetable wax of superior quality after processing. Candelilla wax is yellow, and is celebrated in lipstick production for its hard, brittle, glossy and slightly tacky properties.
Evening primrose oil (Oenothera biennis)
Rich in omega-6, soothing and very moisturising.
Castor oil (Ricinus communis)
Excellent emollient properties and a high-acting pigment dispersant. Due to its high viscosity, castor oil also helps to suspend pigment in the manufacturing process to avoid settling when hot. KM Lipstick pigments are milled into castor oil in a ball mill. The milling process reduces particle size and ensures even suspension and distribution.
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.