With yummy organic flavours and super cute designs, kids love Jack N’ Jill toothpaste – and parents love it
because it’s free from nasties like preservatives, sulfates, colours or sugar. Contains xylitol (from birch trees)
to fight tooth decay and organic calendula to soothe gums. Safe for teething infants too.
- NASAA certified organic ingredients
- hypoallergenic and safe for sensitive skin
- flavours are USDA certified, vegan, kosher & gluten free; no added colour, mint, or sugar
- Minimal Packaging, with a safety seal and easy-open flip-top cap; recyclable and BPA free
Silica, vegetable glycerine, xylitol, certified organic calendula, officinalis extract, xanthan gum, organic natural flavours, water
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
Our kids love this toothpaste - it makes brushing teeth a breeze.
Makes life easier, I make my own but these are good to have on hand when grandchildren arrive.