IsoWhey is much more than a protein powder; it's a unique formulation that supports healthy fat loss and digestive health; and it's a program that guides you every step of the way with fresh recipes and fitness tips.
IsoWhey contains the highest grade whey protein that will keep you fuller for longer and maintain muscle mass whilst you lose fat. Plus, added nutrients including 12 vitamins and 11 minerals provide you with balanced nutrition.
Use IsoWhey in conjunction with the IsoWhey Healthy Living Programs incorporating healthy eating plans and regular exercise.
KEY FEATURES AND BENEFITS
IsoWhey is much more than a protein powder. The nutrient-rich IsoWhey formula contains the following nutritional benefits:
- Only 8g carbohydrates per serve
- 15.1g of pure whey protein, sourced from grass-fed cows - premium quality and specific ratio of whey protein concentrate and whey protein isolate
- Alkaline Seagreens® - a multinutrient and rich source of iodine, iron, calcium and potassium
- Fortified with 12 vitamins and 11 minerals
- Added glutamine and medium chain triglycerides
- Litesse® - a low GI fibre that nourishes probiotics and helps you feel full
- Probiotics - for intestinal balance
- Digestive enzymes - for digestive health
- No artificial colours, flavours, preservatives or sweeteners - naturally sweetened with xylitol
- Gluten Free and less than 1g of lactose per serve
IsoWhey is available in 5 delicious flavours - Ivory Coast Chocolate, Madagascan Vanilla, Strawberry Smoothie, Banana Smoothie and Classic Coffee.
Adults: Mix 1 serve (1 heaped scoop = 32g) into 200mL of low-fat milk or milk substitute. Consume once or twice daily.
|AVERAGE QUANTITY PER 32G SERVE.|
|Unavailable carbohydrates (xylitol)||3.3g|
|Lactobacillus acidophilus||2.25 billion CFU|
|Bifidobacterium lactis||750 million CFU|
|Riboflavin (vitamin B2)||850mcg|
|Nicotinamide (vitamin B3)||5mg|
|Pantothenic acid (vitamin B5)||800mcg|
|Folic acid (vitamin B9)||100mcg|
|Cyanocobalamin (vitamin B12)||1mcg|
|Ascorbic acid (vitamin C)||20mg|
|Cholecalciferol (vitamin D3)||1.3mcg|
|Medium chain triglycerides||1.2g|
|Bovine serum albumin||236mg|
|Amino Acid Profile:|
|Branch Chain Amino Acid Profile:|
- This product contains less than one gram (0.8g) of lactose per serve; most lactose-intolerant individuals can tolerate 12g of lactose daily.
- All of the ingredients in IsoWhey Complete® are gluten free and free of soy, GMO ingredients, artificial sweeteners, artificial flavours, artificial colours, and preservatives.
- High protein diets increase the body's need for water. Be sure to increase your daily water intake to at least two litres.
- Contains xylitol: excess consumption may have a laxative effect.
- Not to be used as the sole source of nutrition, except on medical advice.
- Not suitable for children under 15 years of age and pregnant women: should only be used under medical or dietetic supervision. (Note: The ingredients contained in IsoWhey Complete® are considered to be safe in pregnancy and lactation, however it is not generally advised for pregnant women, or children under 15 years, to use formulated supplementary foods without medical or dietetic supervision.)
- This product is recommended to be used in conjunction with a balanced diet and appropriate exercise program.
- Phenylketonurics: contains phenylalanine.
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.