• Reduces the frequency & duration of common cold & flu symptoms
• Reduces the number of days absent from childcare or school due to common colds
• Reduces the incidence of:
- Runny noses
• Boosts immune system function
Each 1.2g dose contains 10 Billion Live Bacteria: Lactobacillus acidophilus (NCFM®) 5 Billion Bifidobacterium lactis (Bi-07) 5 Billion
Gluten, wheat, dairy, lactose, eggs, nuts, yeast and salt
Children aged over two years: Take 1.2 g (1/2 dry level metric teaspoon) daily mixed into water, juice or milk (warm or cold). Sprinkle on cereal, food or take directly o the spoon. Alternatively take as advised by a healthcare professional. Inner Health Immune Booster Kids is non-flavoured with a naturally sweet taste.
Consult your healthcare professional before use in children under two years of age. If symptoms or coughing persist consult your healthcare professional. Do not use if cap and/or bottle seals are missing or broken. No added artificial flavouring, colouring or preservatives.
Store at 2°C to 8°C. Refrigerate. Do not freeze.
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.