- Promote the growth and increase the number of healthy bacteria within the digestive system
- Support a normal healthy gastrointestinal system
- Help support general wellbeing
Each 2.3g dose contains 13.5 Billion Live Bacteria:
Lactobacillus rhamnosus (LGG®) 6 Billion
Lactobacillus acidophilus (NCFM®) 3.75 Billion
Bifidobacterium lactis (Bi-07) 3.75 Billion
Free from gluten, wheat, dairy, lactose, eggs, nuts
Children from 0 to 12 years: Take 2.3 g (1 metric teaspoon) daily mixed into water, juice, formula or milk (warm or cold). Sprinkle on cereal, food or take directly o the spoon.
Antibiotic use: If your child has been taking a course of antibiotics, take 2.3 g (1 dry level metric teaspoon) twice daily.
Alternatively take as advised by a healthcare professional. Inner Health Kids is non-flavoured with a naturally sweet taste.
Store at 2°C to 8°C. Refrigerate. Do not freeze.
Do not use if cap and/or bottle seals are missing or broken. No added artificial flavouring, colouring or preservatives. Free from gluten, wheat, dairy, lactose, eggs and nuts.
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
Easy to mix with food or yoghurt. Dissolves quickly. My son can't taste it. They have warded off a slight cold and I'm sure this has helped them.
I'm a repeating customer of this product from different shops, and this shop is one of the cheapest I found. Though they did good packing, one of the ice pack was leaked, so the contents of the pack were everywhere in the box. Otherwise, it was an excellent shopping experience from this store. Would love to shop again soon.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.