A clinical trial showed that when taken by mothers during pregnancy & breastfeeding, Lactobacillus rhamnosus (LGG®) strain may be able to protect their children’s skin health, even before they are born.
- Clinically trialed probiotics
- Protects children's skin health
Each capsule contains 20 Billion Live Bacteria:
Lactobacillus rhamnosus (LGG®)
Free from gluten, wheat, dairy, lactose, eggs, nuts
Adults, Pregnant & Breastfeeding Women: Take 1 capsule daily, or as directed by a healthcare professional.
Storage: Store below 25°C. No Refrigeration Required.
If symptoms persist consult your healthcare professional. Do not use if cap and/or bottle seals are missing or broken. No added artificial flavouring, colouring or preservatives.
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.