Iberogast contains 9 medicinal plant extracts. These herbal ingredients work together and reinforce each other to provide fast-acting, effective relief from multiple functional digestive symptoms.
Iberogast harnesses the power of nine medicinal plant extracts to effectively relieve functional digestive symptoms including:
- Stomach pain
- Abdominal cramps
Iberogast® is taken 3 times a day before or with meals. A dropper is included within the neck of the bottle for easy dispensing of the liquid.
|Age||Drops per dose||How often|
|Adults and children > 12 years||20 drops (1 ml)||Take 3 times a day before or with meals
May be mixed with your favourite drink (warm water is recommended).
|Children 6 to12 years||15 drops (0.75 ml)|
|Children 3 to 6 years||10 drops (0.5 ml)|
|Children 3 months to 3 years||8 drops (0.4 ml)|
|Infants under 3 months||6 drops (0.3 ml)|
- No known drug interactions
- Free from lactose, gluten, GMO, and artificial colours.
- Bitter candytuft (Iberis amara)
- Angelica (Angelica archangelica)
- Caraway (Carum carvi)
- Chamomile (Matricaria chamomilla)
- St. Mary’s thistle (Silybum marianum)
- Lemon balm (Melissa officinalis)
- Greater celandine (Chelidonium majus)
- Peppermint (Mentha x piperita)
- Liquorice (Glycyrrhiza glabra)
Before you take Iberogast
Always refer to the product label before taking Iberogast.
Pregnancy and breastfeeding
If you are pregnant or breastfeeding please speak to your doctor before taking Iberogast.
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.