Hydrocortisone Cream is indicated for the temporary relief of itching associated with minor skin irritations and rashes due to eczema, sunburn, insect bites, soaps, detergents, cosmetics, jewelry, and for external genital and feminine itching. Other uses of this product should be only under the advice and supervision of a physician.
DirectionsAdults and Children 2 Years of age and older: Apply to affected area sparingly and not more than 3 to 4 times daily. Do not use on children under 2 years of age.
IngredientsHydrocortisone Acetate 1%, inactive ingredients: Cetostearyl Alcohol, propylene Glycol, Purified Water, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, White Petrolatum.
For external use only. Avoid contact with the eyes. If condition worsens, or if symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days, stop use of this product and go to your doctor
For further information
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.