Hope’s Relief Shea Butter, Cocoa Butter & Goat’s Milk Soap gently cleanses, nourishes and hydrates your skin with triple moisturisers and all-star natural ingredients.
Here’s why our Shea Butter, Cocoa Butter & Goat’s Milk Soap is great for your skin
- Organic shea butter, cocoa butter and fresh goat’s milk are three of nature’s most nourishing and antioxidant-rich moisturisers.
- Shea butter is rich in vitamins A and E for antioxidant, anti-aging and anti-inflammatory actions.
- Cocoa butter is antioxidant rich and melts on contact with the skin, helping to penetrate with antioxidants, as well as act as an emollient to lock in moisture and protect skin from the harsh elements of the environment.
- The pH balance of the fatty acids found in goat’s milk is very similar to the pH levels found in the human body, enabling rapid absorption of nutrients and moisturisers.
- The lactic acid in goat’s milk helps the natural process through which we continually shed old cells as new ones are formed.
- The proteins in goat’s milk kill acne-producing bacteria, great for teens and for those with acne-prone skin.
- It also contains glycerin, a unique natural ingredient that attracts moisture to the skin helping it to stay soft and supple.
These superb ingredients make Hope’s Relief Soap so soothing for itchy, dry and sensitive skins. You can enjoy washing without irritating or stripping moisture from your skin.
How to use
- For clean hydrated skin, wet your skin.
- Add warm water to your hands and create a lather with the soap.
- Foam can be also used on a gentle loofah/sponge to gently exfoliate your body.
- Massage over the skin on your body.
- Rinse and then pat skin gently to dry.
- Regular use results in increases benefits to the skin.
- For optimum results, use with our complementary rich, creamy Moisturising Lotion and Premium Eczema Cream.
cocoa butter, shea butter, fresh goat’s milk, glycerin, sodium palmate, sodium cocoate, sodium palm kemelate.
Free from: steroids, paraffin, parabens, petrochemicals, sodium laurel sulphate, perfume, artificial colours, coal tar, lanolin, mineral oil
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.