Hope’s Relief Conditioner gently conditions the hair while nourishing, soothing and hydrating dry flaky scalps. It’s a vital part of your scalp and is packed full of soothing moisturising ingredients that deeply penetrate your dermal layers.
We understand that there’s no point just washing the flakes away. You need to target itchy flaky scalps at the source, the scalp. Our three-stages provide effective, complete care to the scalp: with scalp nourishing ingredients, mild cleansers and anti-flaking actives. Hope’s Relief Conditioner:
- works with the dermal layers of the scalp
- is ideal for babies, children and adults
- is free from petrochemicals, colourings, perfumes and coal tar
How to use
Our scalp care range is gentle enough to use every day.
- Massage conditioner gently into your scalp and work it through the lengths of your clean wet hair.
- Leave on for three to four minutes.
- Rinse well.
- Allow hair to gently dry.
The Hope’s Relief natural scalp care range embraces the power of nature’s botanicals for their nourishing benefits. Hope’s Relief Conditioner tackles itchy flaky scalps head-on with natural active ingredients:
- manuka honey NPA 10+—certified anti bacterial activity
- aloe vera—conditions and moisturises the dry scalp environment
- licorice root and gotu kola—soothes the inflammation and soothes the itch
- calendula—antiseptic as well as restoring health to the scalp by encouraging collagen growth in the dermal layer, resulting in newer development of stronger, tougher scalp cells which form a protective barrier.
Hope’s Relief Conditioner is formulated for dry flaky scalps. The conditioner does not contain toxic or harsh ingredients or sodium lauryl sulphate. Hope’s Relief skin and scalp care is free from: paraffin, parabens, petrochemicals, sodium laurel sulphate, perfume, artificial colours, coal tar, lanolin, mineral oil
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.