Healtheries Jointex® Plus helps to ease joint pain, inflammation and stiffness. Each high-potency Jointex® Plus tablet gives your joints 1000mg of Glucosamine and 100mg of Chondroitin to help repair damaged cartilage plus also provides the unique ingredient, Boswellia – a herb traditionally used to help relieve joint pain and inflammation.
- Helping to relieve acute joint pain and swelling
- Supporting your joints, tendons and ligaments in healing from sports (or other) injuries
- Easing acute joint inflammation and stiffness, especially after injuries
- Helping to improve joint flexibility and movement
- Assisting your body to heal damaged, worn joint tissue
- Providing your body with the building blocks to repair thin, brittle joint cartilage
Joint pain means that some mornings, you wake up and it just hurts to move. That pain is often due to your joint cartilage (which should cushion the ends of your bones) getting thin and damaged – either through injury, or daily wear and tear.
Healtheries Jointex® Plus contains a high-potency blend of Glucosamine and Chondroitin – compounds your body uses to help naturally rebuild damaged cartilage. Boswellia (a herb traditionally used to help reduce joint pain and inflammation) is the other, unique ingredient in this high-potency joint pain relief formulation.
Directions For Use
Adults: Take 2 tablets daily with food. Some people may reduce this to 1 tablet daily after 3 months for maintenance. Or as directed by your healthcare professional.
|Glucosamine sulfate–potassium chloride complex||1000mg|
|- Equiv Glucosamine sulphate||678mg|
|- Equiv Potassium Chloride|
|Chondroitin sulfate (bovine)||100mg|
|Boswellia serrata gum oleoresin ext equiv. dry||600mg|
|Vitamin C (Ascorbic acid)||11.5mg|
Contains Tabletting Aids
Gluten, wheat, dairy products, egg, soy, corn, artificial colours, artificial flavours, artifical sweeteners or preservatives
- Do not use this product without taking to your doctor if you have kidney disease, take heart of blood pressure medication.
- This product contains Glucosamine, which comes from shellfish. Don’t take it if you have a seafood allergy, or have gout.
- Only take this product as directed on the pack, or as your healthcare professional directs. Taking excessive doses of Glucosamine may give you indigestion.
- This product is not suitable for children – keep it out of their reach.
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.