Assists airways restricted from allergic response and respiratory infections
Natural sweet fruity mint flavour
NOT SUITABLE FOR BABIES OR TODDLERS FROM 0 TO 1
A soothing tonic to relax the chest, ease the bronchial tract and support opening the airways. May reduce mucus secretion and relieve a tight chest and other symptoms associated with restricted airways. Useful during allergy season and when healthy breathing is affected by colds and flu. Includes several herbs clinically researched to reduce the body’s allergic response, reduce inflammation and relieve symptoms associated with restricted airways.
- shortness of breath
- chest tightness
- diffculty sleeping due to shortness of breath, coughing or wheezing
- a whistling or wheezing sound when exhaling
coughing or wheezing that is worsened by colds and flu or seasonal allergies
BREATHE EASY is safe to use together with other syrups in our Children’s range.
SHAKE WELL BEFORE USE
TAKE 3 - 5 TIMES DAILY
Children 1 - 2 years 1 to 2mls (1/4 metric teaspoon)
Children 2 - 5 years 2 to 3mls (1/2 metric teaspoon)
Children 5 years and over 5mls (1 metric teaspoon)
Young children may prefer to take this syrup diluted in water or in a favourite natural juice or smoothie.
Please do not exceed the stated dose for under 5 years without professional advice.
Refrigerate after opening and use within 90 days.
Not suitable for diabetics
Formulated to contain measured therapeutic doses of dried herbs.
Each 5ml dose contains:
|Ivy Helix hedera extract equivalent to dry leaf||513.6mg|
|Baical skullcap Scutellaria baicalensis extract equivalent to dry root||810.8mg|
|Pelargonium Pelargonium sidoides extract equivalent to dry root||121.65mg|
|Licorice Glychrrhiza glabra extract equivalent to dry root||877.65mg|
|Standardised to contain glycyrrhizin||17.6mg|
|Adhatoda Adhatoda vascica extract equivalent to dry leaf||810.8mg|
- Due to the sweeteners used, this syrup is NOT SUITABLE FOR DIABETICS.
- Contraindicated in cases of high blood pressure, congestive heart failure, low blood potassium, liver disease, kidney failure, oedema. The amounts per dose in this product are not expected to be problematic.
- Always read the label and use as directed. If symptoms persist, see your heathcare professional