Habitrol 4mg Mint Chewing Gum is indicated for the relief of nicotine withdrawal symptoms in nicotine dependency, as an aid to smoking cessation. Habitrol Chewing Gum may be used as part of a smoking reduction strategy by smokers who are unable or not ready to stop smoking abruptly, as a step towards stopping completely. Habitrol Chewing Gum may be used by smokers who are unable or not ready to quit on occasions when temporary abstinence from smoking is desired.
Please refer to Medsafe Data Sheet
Contains 4 mg of nicotine as a nicotine resin in a chewing gum formulation.
Excipients: Chewing gum base (containing butylated hydroxytoluene), Calcium carbonate, Carnauba wax, Gelatin, Glycerol, Mannitol, Menthol, Polacrilin, Sodium bicarbonate, Sodium carbonate anhydrous, Sorbitol, Talc, Titanium dioxide, Water (purified), Saccharin, Saccharin sodium, Acesulfame potassium, Xylitol
Flavours: Mint – eucalyptus oil, peppermint oil.
Habitrol Chewing Gum should not be used by non-smokers, children under 12 years or those with known hypersensitivity to nicotine or any of the excipients in the formulation.
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
Really helps with the smoking craving.
Quick service, no drama
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.