Great Lakes Gelatin is a versatile cooking ingredient that is used in many thickening and gelling cooking applications from gelatin desserts to puddings to sauces. It will dissolve in hot liquids, and it will thicken upon cooling. It is also nearly tasteless, colorless and odorless.
How to Use
1 TBSP = 1 ENVELOPE or 3 1/2 SHEETS
1 TBSP GELS 1 PINT OF LIQUID
- Gelatin desserts and gummies
- Thickening/Stabilizer substitute
Gummies, Marshmallows, Mousses , Molded desserts, Molded salads , Thickener , Stabilizer, Bavarians, Ice creams, Jams , No bake cheesecake (or desserts), Egg replacer, Aspics
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.