GoodHealth Viralex Attack 60 Capsules
GoodHealth Viralex Attack supports a rapid immune response to challenges towards the body’s immune system. The unique ingredient EpiCor starts working in 2 hours and along with other key ingredients; Olive Leaf, Pelargonium Root and Zinc, supports the body’s natural immune defences for optimal health and wellbeing.
- Colds and Flu (including man flu)
- Upper respiratory tract infections (URTI)
- Comprehensive, natural, fast-acting formula
- Contains EpiCor® - a clinically researched dried fermentate extract from Saccharomyces cerevisiae
- Also contains Pelargonium Root, Olive Leaf and Zinc Amino Acid Chelate
- Provides rapid immune defence against a broad range of ills and chills
- Unique, exclusive ingredient that starts working in just two hours to support the body’s defences by increasing antioxidant protection and supporting the immune response
- Contains effective, well-known ingredients that help fight ills and chills and support the immune system
- Herpes virus – cold sores, shingles, genital herpes
- Glandular fever, Epstein Barr virus
- Chronic fatigue syndrome
- Candida, (thrush)
- Athletes foot, nail infections, jock itch
- Gastritis – from helicobacter pylori
Adults: Take 2 capsules daily with food.
For acute onset: Take up to 3 capsules daily with food.
Children 6-12 yrs: Take one capsule daily with food.
|Ingredients: (per vegetarian capsule)|
|Herbal extracts equivalent to dry:|
|Olea europaea (Olive) Leaf||2700mg|
|(Equiv. Oleuropein 60mg)|
|Pelargonium sidoides (Umckaloabo) Root||90mg|
|EpiCor® (Dried fermentate made using Saccharomyces cerevisiae)||250mg|
|Zinc (as Amino Acid Chelate)||5mg|
Not recommended during pregnancy or breast feeding. Not to be used by children under 2 years of age.
Store below 30°c in a dry place.