Good Health CoQ10 400mg Complex is a high strength formula with 3 key ingredients that support a healthy heart and energy levels. Vitamin D provides extra support for the heart, while fish oil and BioPerine® significantly improve the absorption of CoQ10 into the body.
- CoQ10 400mg Complex is naturally fermented, combined with fish oil and BioPerine®.
- High Strength 400mg CoQ10 per capsule.
Commonly recommended amount in recent clinical research to support cardiovascular and optimal health.
- Naturally combined with 733mg of fish oil and 1000IU of Vitamin D3.
- Contains clinically researched BioPerine®.
- Scientifically proven to benefit people on Statin drugs and Beta blockers, Thiazide diuretics, Tricyclic anti-depressants
- Provides superior absorption with the addition of fish oil and clinically researched BioPerine®.
- High strength 1-a-day dosage.
Supports healthy CoQ10 levels in the body as CoQ10 naturally declines as we age.
- Provides additional cardiovascular support.
Fish oil helps to further support healthy cholesterol levels alongside CoQ10 while Vitamin D provides extra support for the heart and general wellbeing.
- Clinical studies have shown that BioPerine®safely increases the absorption rates of CoQ10 into the body.
- Helps to support the offset of CoQ10 caused by some medications and maintain normal healthy levels of CoQ10 in the body.
Ingredients: (per capsule)
|Ubidecarenone (Coenzyme Q10)||400mg|
|Natural Fish Oil||733mg|
|Vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol)
(Equiv. Vitamin D3)
|Bioperine® (Black Pepper)||5mg|
Take 1 capsule daily with food or as professionally prescribed.
Always read the label and use as directed. If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
Cautions & contraindications
- Not to be taken during pregnancy or while breast feeding.
- Not to be taken while on Warfarin therapy or prescription blood thinners without medical advice.
- Not suitable for vegetarians.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Artificial sweeteners, preservatives or flavours. No added gluten, egg, dairy, yeast or wheat.