No ordinary Calcium, Good Health Calcium Kids is boosted with Vitamins K2 +D3. It is specially formulated for children to help support strong bones and teeth. Clinically researched MenaQ7® Vitamin K2 helps to optimise the growth of strong, healthy bones.
- Calcium based formula boosted with vitamins K2 + D3
- Contains clinically researched MenaQ7® Vitamin K2
- Chewable tablet embossed with cute kiwi
- Delicious vanilla flavour
- Developed for everyday use
- No artificial colours, flavours, sweeteners or preservatives
- Specially formulated for children to help:
- Support strong, healthy bones in growing, active children
- Support the formation and maintenance of strong, healthy teeth
- Promote the utilisation and absorption of calcium
- Effective ingredient, specifically researched with children
- Shown to improve activation of osteocalcin, a protein hormone that optimises bone growth and development
- Child-friendly format
- Provides an incentive to eat for fussy little eaters
- Developed specially for children
- Kids love the taste!
- Provides year-round support for growing bones and teeth
- Child-friendly, with no added nasties
|Ingredients: (per chewable tablet)|
|Calcium (as carbonate)||120mg|
|Colecalciferol (Vitamin D3)||200IU|
|Menaquinone-7 (Vitamin K2), from MenaQ7®||11.25mcg|
Calcium: plays a pivotal role in building strong, dense bones. It helps children build adequate levels of bone mass during peak growth years. The body does not produce Calcium naturally, despite its important role in maintaining healthy bones and teeth. To gain the recommended daily intake, Calcium requirements must be achieved through diet or supplementation.
Vitamin K2: helps to activate osteocalcin, a protein hormone responsible for binding Calcium to the bone matrix, increasing bone mass density and bone strength. Without adequate Vitamin K2 intake a significant portion of osteocalcin will stay inactive and unable to bind Calcium, meaning that the Calcium cannot be properly used in the body to build strong, healthy bones. MenaQ7® Vitamin K2 is a clinically researched*, active form of Vitamin K2. Clinical research shows that this specific form of Vitamin K2 improves activation of osteocalcin in healthy children helping to optimise the bone building process.
Vitamin D3 (Colecalciferol): is a fat soluble vitamin, which is also an important co-factor in aiding the absorption of Calcium, promoting a strengthening effect on bones. Obtaining a sufficient amount of Vitamin D is important for normal growth and development of bones and teeth. Calcium and Vitamin D work together to protect bones, as Vitamin D helps to optimally absorb and utilise Calcium.
Children 1-3 years: Crush or chew 1 tablet daily
Children 4-8 years: Chew 2 tablets daily
Children 9-12 years: Chew up to 4 tablets daily. Or as professionally advised.
- Healthy bone development in growing children
- Maintaining strong, healthy teeth
- Diet deficiency in Calcium, Vitamin K2 and/or Vitamin D3
- Poor gut health leading to inefficient nutrient absorption
- General health and wellbeing