Good Health Organic Extra Virgin Coconut Oil is a rich source of vitamins, minerals and dietary fibre. It is high in lauric acid – a rare medium chain fatty acid found in human breast milk – giving it antimicrobial and immune supporting properties.The saturated fats in coconut oil are predominantly healthy medium chain fatty acids.
Good Health Organic Extra Virgin Coconut Oil is extracted from fresh organically grown coconuts. It is cold pressed and certified organic to preserve its nutritional goodness and flavour. It is a popular choice in healthy cooking as it still retains its goodness at high temperatures unlike many other oils. Coconut oil has a mild and smooth taste and aroma which enhances anything that you add it to. Most of the health benefits of Organic Coconut Oil are attributable to its high content of the Medium Chain Triglycerides/Fatty Acids (MCT’s), mainly Lauric Acid (50%). Good Health Organic Extra Virgin Coconut oil is cold pressed and certificed organic - high in Medium Chain Fatty Acids mainly Lauric acid which is well known for its many health benefits
- Healthy alternative to other vegetable oils
- Anti-viral and anti-bacterial and anti-fungal properties
- Supports healthy cholesterol levels
- Supports energy and athletic performance - energy released and used rapidly
May be used as a healthy alternative to other oils for baking and frying, in blended drinks such as smoothies, or spread on toast in place of butter or margarine.
Servings per container: 61
Serving size: 15g (1 tablespoon)
|*Quantity per serving||*Quantity per 100g|
Of which Long chain fatty acids
Gluten, wheat, dairy, artificial flavours, artificial sweeteners or artificial colours.
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.