Gaviscon Infant helps prevents reflux, where the stomach contents seep back up the oesophagus (food pipe). It contains two ingredients derived from seaweed called alginates. It works by thickening the baby’s stomach contents so that the milk is more difficult to regurgitate.
Helps to prevent gastric reflux and regurgitation.
- Oral powder suspension
Sodium alginate and magnesium alginate.
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.