Gastrolyte Oral Powder Sachets Orange Flavour helps assist rehydration and replaces fluids and electrolytes lost during illness such as vomiting, diarrhoea and fever.
Signs of mild dehydration include dry or sticky mouth, lethargy, decreased urinary output (or darker in colour), sunken eyes, sunken fontanelle (soft spot on infant’s head) and headache.
Each 5.1g sachet contains:
Sodium chloride 91.5mg/g
Sodium acid citrate 103 mg/g
Potassium chloride 58 mg/g
Glucose monohydrate 693 mg/g
Each sachet contains 278mg (12mmol) of sodium which should be taken into account by those on a low sodium diet. Each sachet contains 157mg (4mmol) of potassium which should be taken into account by those on a low potassium diet.
Each sachet contains Saccharin sodium, glucose, sodium and potassium.
Always read the label. Follow the directions for use. If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional. Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
Keep out of reach of children.
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.