First Response™ Conception Friendly Lubricant provides moisture when it really counts! First Response™ Conception Friendly Lubricant does not contain a spermicide and may be used even when trying to conceive - a time when some couples experience vaginal dryness due to stress or other factors.
- Clinically shown to be fertility friendly
- Isotonic and pH balanced to mimic fertile fluids
- 40g tube supplied with 9 single use applicators
- Spermicide free
- Mimics your own fertile fluids
- provides antioxidant support for sperm
Personal Use: First Response™ Conception Friendly Lubricant can best mimic natural secretions when applied intravaginally. Insert applicator into vagina to deposit First Response™ Conception Friendly Lubricant prior to intercourse. See enclosed leafsert for complete directions and information. Do not store lubricant in applicator for more than 30 minutes prior to use.
External Lubrication: First Response™ Conception Friendly Lubricant can also be used as an external lubricant. Squeeze a small amount (approximately the size of a 10 cent piece) onto your fingers and apply to the genital area. Compatible with latex or polyurethane condoms.
Purified Water, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Pluronic, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Phosphate, Carbomer, Methylparaben, Sodium, Hydroxide, Arabinogalactan, Potassium Phosphate, Propylparaben
- First Response™ Conception Friendly Lubricant is not a contraceptive, it does not kill sperm.
- Keep out of reach of Children.
- If irritation occurs discontinue use immediately.
- Store at room temperature.
- If the seal on the tube is broken or removed, DO NOT USE and return entire contents to place of purchase.
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.