Natural relief from nasal congestion
- Preservative free for allergic rhinitis
- Washes away dust & allergens
- Clears & soothes nasal passages
FESS Sensitive Noses helps relieve nasal and sinus congestion due to allergies, hayfever, colds and flu.
FESS Sensitive Noses is a non-medicated, preservative free nasal spray made from natural seawater that gently washes away excess mucus and allergens such as dust and pollen.
Dosage and Directions
We recommend the following usage:
- Adults: 2-6 sprays per nostril
- Children: Use FESS Children’s Nasal Spray
- Newborns/babies: Use FESS Little Noses Saline Nose Drops or Spray
Direct the nozzle into your right nostril. Aim slightly back and out towards the top of your right ear. Fully depress the pump. Repeat in the left nostril.
Purified diluted seawater
For use by one person only.
Remember to always read the label, use only as directed, and if symptoms persist consult a healthcare professional.
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
I like to use a non medicated nasal spray during hay fever season and I find this works better for me than other brands I've tried. Can be used as often as liked too with no side effects or rebound symptoms (as with decongestants or steroids).