A natural way to help relieve congestion for travellers
- Added moisturisers, Vitamin E and Tea Tree Oil
- Helps guard against airborne bacteria
- Washes away pollutants
- Moisturises nasal passages
FESS Frequent Flyer helps relieve nasal and sinus congestion due to low humidity, dry environments such as on planes or in air-conditioned environments. The solutions keeps your nasal passages moist and helps wash away bacteria pollutants.
Dosage and Direction
Because FESS Frequent Flyer Nasal Spray is non-medicated, it can be used as often as necessary.
We recommend 2-3 sprays per nostril before you board the plane and every two hours during the flight. It is also a good idea to continue using FESS Frequent Flyer after arrival to help fight potential infection.
We recommend the following usage:
- Adults: 2-6 sprays per nostril
- Children: Use Children's FESS
- Newborns/babies: Use FESS Little Noses Saline Nose Drops or Spray
Direct the nozzle into your right nostril. Aim slightly back and out towards the top of your right ear. Fully depress the pump. Repeat in the left nostril.
Sodium chloride 9 mg/mL
Benzalkonium chloride as a preservative
Melaleuca (Tea Tree) oil as fragrance
FESS Frequent Flyer, due to the tea-tree oil fragrance, is not recommended for children
For use by one persom only.
Remember to always read the label, use only as directed, and if symptoms persist consult a healthcare professional.
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
THis produce is great. Have used for years and not just when flying. Helps clear nose and assists with less coughing. I have COPD and I find this produce invaluable.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.