Euky Bear Blitz Nitz Mousse is a convenient way to 'blitz' head lice in just 10 minutes - without harsh chemicals. Clinically proven, it contains natural essential oils (including Eucalyptus, Lemon Eucalyptus and Tea Tree Oils) carefully chosen for their lice-killing properties. The non- drip mousse formula is easy to apply and gentle on skin and hair, with a fresh natural fragrance the whole family will love.
- clinically proven to kill lice & eggs in just 10 minutes
- drip -free mousse for easy application
- with natural Euclyptus, Lemon Eucalyptus and Tea Tree Oils
- no harsh chemicals or pesticides
- suitable for children 2 +years - gentle on hair and skin
- comes with a quality re-usable shower cap
- Apply Mousse to damp or dry hair, from the scalp to the ends. Ensure hair is thoroughly covered with product (don’t forget behind the ears, a favourite hiding spot for nits).
- Put shower cap on, making sure it covers the ears & hairline including the back of the neck.
- Leave Mousse on for at least 10 minutes.
- Remove shower cap & thoroughly rinse hair. Shampoo and condition if desired.
- Also rinse shower cap and hands. To deter lice and enjoy that freshly blitzed feeling for longer, use Blitz Nitz Shampoo in between treatments.
Important: Repeat steps 1–5 on days seven and fourteen after the first treatment to break the life cycle and end the infestation.
Water, Polysorbate 20 and Decyl Glucoside (naturally derived surfactants), Eucalyptus Oil (essential oil), Glycerine (moisturiser), Coco Betaine (naturally derived surfactant), Lemon Eucalyptus Oil and Tea Tree Oil (essential oils), Methylchloroisothiazolinone and Methylisothiazolinone (preservatives).
No artificial colours or fragrances.
For external use only. Always read the label and use only as directed. Keep out of reach of children. Avoid contact with face and eyes. If contact does occur, flush with water. Do not use on children under 2 years old without medical advice. A slight tingling sensation may be experienced due to the high concentration of essential oils. This is a normal part of the process .If irritation occurs, discontinue use.
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.