Blitz Nitz Lotion is the fastest way to kill head lice without using harsh chemicals. Clinically proven to kill lice in just 5 minutes, it contains natural essential oils (including Eucalyptus, Lemon Eucalyptus and Tea Tree) carefully chosen for their lice-killing properties. It has a fresh natural fragrance the whole family will love.
- Clinically proven to kill lice & eggs
- Fastest treatment on the market - only 5 minutes
- With natural Eucalyptus, Lemon Eucalyptus and Tea Tree Oils
- No harsh chemicals or pesticides
- Suitable for children 2 + years - gentle on skin and hair
- Comes with a quality re-usable shower cap
- Apply Lotion to damp or dry hair, from the scalp to the ends. Ensure hair is thoroughly covered with product (don’t forget behind the ears, a favourite hiding spot for nits).
- Put shower cap on, making sure it covers ears & hairline including the back of the neck.
- Leave Lotion on for at least 5 minutes.
- Remove shower cap & thoroughly rinse hair.
- Also rinse shower cap & hands.
To help deter lice and maintain that freshly blitzed feeling, shampoo with Blitz Nitz Shampoo in between treatments.
Water, Ethanol (naturally derived solvent), Eucalyptus Oil (essential oil), Laureth-8 (naturally derived surfactant), Peg-40 hydrogenated castor oil (naturally derived solubiliser), Glycerine (moisturiser), Polysorbate 20 (naturally derived surfactant), Lemon Eucalyptus Oil, Tea Tree Oil, Carbomer, Triethanolamine.
No artificial colours or fragrances.
For external use only. Always read the label and use only as directed. Keep out of reach of children. Avoid contact with face and eyes. If contact does occur, flush with water. Do not use on children under 2 years old without medical advice. A slight tingling sensation may be experienced due to the high concentration of essential oils. This is a normal part of the process .If irritation occurs, discontinue use.
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.